WHO WE ARE
We are the leading fitness franchise concept with nearly 100 locations since its founding in 2011. Recently, The MAX Challenge was presented with the 2017 Franchisee Satisfaction Award by the Franchise Business Review.
Due to our continued business expansion, THE MAX Challenge has a great opportunity for motivated individuals who can skillfully and accurately execute digital campaigns that result in measurable success for our business. We are seeking a talented digital marcom professional with strong work ethics. This role will be responsible for driving center member advocacy and growth in addition to generating leads to acquire new franchise owners.
THE MAX Challenge’s marketing team is currently seeking a Digital Marcom Specialist to work full-time in its corporate headquarters. The Digital Marcom Specialist will be responsible for Web Content Maintenance, SEO/SEM management, Social Media marketing and analysis driving online visibility resulting in increased leads and revenue. This individual must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, great written communication skills and prior marketing or advertising experience with franchising or fitness exposure a plus. The Digital Marcom Specialist will be tasked with keeping up with the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing.
This individual will work collaboratively with the marketing team, agencies and other partners to optimize member growth while assisting our franchise development department with attracting qualified candidates for franchise ownership opportunities. Duties Include:
- Planning and executing web, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals ie return on investment and key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Overseeing content development and delivery across web sites and other digital channels, including video.
- Working with internal departments to consistently update and maintain web graphics and copy.
- Building and maintaining a strong digital presence for THE MAX Challenge’s franchise owners.
- Suggesting and performing any necessary online research studies to drive both web and social media strategies.
- Develop content for lead and demand generation campaigns, social, and blog posts aimed at driving online visibility, conversions growing center members and generating franchise owner leads
- Perform competitor research.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising role.
- BS degree in marketing or related field.
- B2B and B2C experience essential.
- Extremely organized and great at prioritizing and managing deadlines.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Franchising or Fitness experience a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to uphold to our high brand standards.
- Attention to detail, a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Web design experience, a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position is eligible for medical, vacation and 401k benefits
HQ operating hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
Salary commensurate with experience level. We value and reward highly entrepreneurial people who want to contribute to their own growth, as well as the growth of the company.