THE MAX CHALLENGE is looking for a Group Fitness Instructor to join their fabulous team! We are looking for a ROCKSTAR who is available at the same time every week day, who is AED/CPR & First Aid Certified, and someone that has a strong desire in helping people live happier, healthier lives!
Hourly Rate $20-25
No weekend work
What will I be doing?
As a Club Fitness Instructor, you would be responsible for teaching and facilitating fun, exciting fitness classes offered to members 5 days a week. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Provide, teach and facilitate group exercise instruction and workouts for members at the same time 5 days a week
· Follow the daily schedule for the type of workout to be executed – Cardio HIIT, Strength Training and Kickboxing
· Ensure safe exercise practice through observation, correction, assistance and answering questions
· Ensure current knowledge of exercise techniques and trends
· Conduct opening and closing motivational power talks (training provided)
· Greet members and respond to member inquiries via social media and report service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Provide Nutrition counseling on the proprietary THE MAX Challenge nutrition plan
· Perform general Center protein sales duties etc., as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 2011, THE MAX CHALLENGE has been a leader in the fitness franchise industry. In a short span of 5 years, the franchise has grown from 1 location to 74. THE MAX CHALLENGE is a beacon of innovation in the way franchises are developed and expanded, providing quality training of instructors and staff, and success for the overall business. This continued leadership is the result of all our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values: